Pages

Translate

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday 11 October 2019

My Poems



Coincidencia, by Remedios Varo

This category is related to my booklet: The Peter Pan Project (explains the philosophical background) – scroll down for the poems.

My Poems are also related to a theme I described in my article: SeiĆ°r Shamanism and the Art of Song HealingThey have to do with my life as a vagabond on the search of the song of life. They have also to do with the third virtue of critical thinking which I have described in my article, Storytelling as a Spiritual Exercise , namely looking at things from above, and focusing your thoughts on Beauty, Goodness and Truth.

It is inspired by the philosophical diary, as practiced by the Greco-Roman philosophers. According to Goethe, poetry (storytelling) is a technique for shamanic journey. This is also in harmony with the bards in Ancient Celtic Religion, who also were shamans. The same is the case with the Scandinavian scalds. The goal is to set the thoughts free, and escape the prison of the mind.

In fact, the whole of my Philosophical Counseling practice is about this liberation project.


A Vase of Flowers From Ancient Times

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.